Charge & district
- Deliveries are scheduled between 9am and 6pm.
- Delivery service is only available with retail order total exceed HK$600 and wholesale order total exceed HK$1,000.
- No delivery service for outlying islands (Cheung Chau, Ping Chau and Lantau Island).
- Deliveries to buildings without elevator (stair carry), or village house/villas that our truck cannot access, are subject to extra charges.
|District||Order below $600||Order above $600|
|Hong Kong Island
(buildings without elevator (stair carry), or village houses/villas that our truck cannot access are excluded)
|The New Territories
(Kwai Tsing Container Terminals, buildings without elevator (stair carry), or village houses/villas that our truck cannot access are excluded)
|Tung Chung & Airport||HK$120 (9am-1pm)
(Ma Wan, Sunny Bay & Discovery Bay)
|(a)||Express / Urgency Delivery surcharge||HK$100|
|(b)||Specific Time Delivery
• Particular hour between 9am - 6pm
• Particular hour out of 9am - 6pm
|(c)||Redirection and Redelivery||HK$200|
* Peak season (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, before Christmas and Chinese New Year) excluded
Terms & conditions
- Express / Urgency Delivery surcharge
If customer request to deliver your order in 3 hours after order confirmation, additional charge of HK$100 may apply.
- Specific Time Delivery#
Standard delivery time is 9am – 6pm.
If a specific delivery time is required, additional charges may apply.
Additional charge of HK$200 may apply on particular hour between 9am – 6pm.
Additional charge of HK$500 may apply on particular hour out of 9am – 6pm.
Delivery service after 7pm and in peak season (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, before Christmas and Chinese New Year) are not available.
# Please reserve half hour before or after the desired schedule as buffer time for specific time delivery service.
- Redirection and Redelivery
Additional charge of redirection or redelivery applies upon buyer’s request and applies to the following cases: recipient is not reachable at a specified time and date; recipient refuses the flowers; inaccurate or incomplete data provided (includes address, online flowers delivery date, recipient name and contact number etc.). HK$50 will be charged as additional charge for redelivery. Our staff will contact you for rearrangement.
Delivery service may be delayed or suspended in the event of bad weather:
- Typhoon signal no. 8 or above.
- Red or black rainstorm warning
- Flood and landslip warning
Unexpected traffic or weather condition may affect the arrival time and we may re-arrange the delivery accordingly.