Charge & district
- Deliveries are available at a certain amount of spending. Please refer to the below table for details.
- Deliveries are scheduled from 9am to 1pm or 2pm to 6pm.
- No delivery service is available for outlying islands (Cheung Chau, Ping Chau and Lantau Island).
(Excluding flower stems / preserved flowers)
No minimum consumption
|Online flower stems / preserved flowers|
Minimum HK$200 per order
|Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, The New Territories
(Including HK Disneyland / Tung Chung / HK Airport Areas)
(Including Ma Wan / Sunny Bay / Discovery Bay)
|Buildings without any direct elevator access (stair carry), or village houses / villas that our truck cannot access||HK$50/floor
**Must specify when ordering**
|(a)||Express / Urgency Delivery surcharge||HK$200|
|(b)||Specific Time Delivery
•8am-9am or 6pm-7pm
|(c)||Redirection and Redelivery||HK$100
(Special areas +HK$250)
* Peak season including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, before Christmas and Chinese New Year is not available.
* Any unforeseeable circumstances and force majeure, including but not limited to unexpected weather or traffic conditions, may affect the arrival time and no cancellation or refund will be arranged.
Terms & conditions
- Express / urgent delivery surcharge
If customers request to deliver their orders in 3 hours after confirmation, an additional charge of HK$200 per order applies.
- Specific delivery time #
Standard delivery time is 9am to 6pm.
If a specific delivery time is required, the below additional charge applies:
An additional charge of HK$200 per order applies on a particular delivery time between 9am and 6pm.
An additional charge of HK$500 per order applies on a particular delivery time from 8am to 9am or from 6pm to 7pm.
Delivery service after 7pm and in peak season (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, before Christmas and Chinese New Year) are not available.
- Redirection and redelivery
Our drivers will not call the recipients for a surprise unless the delivery address or details are needed to be confirmed.
An additional charge of redirection or redelivery applies to the following cases:
A recipient is not reachable at a specified date and time. We may pass the product to the receptionist or the security guard of the building;
A recipient refuses the flowers;
An inaccurate or incomplete information is provided.
We will charge HK$100 ($250 for special areas) for every redirection or redelivery. Our staff will contact the buyers for rearrangement.
We will update the buyers on the extra costs on reproduction of the products due to a decline of the quality.
Delivery service may be suspended or delayed in the event of bad weather:
- Typhoon signal no. 8 or above.
- Red or black rainstorm warning
- Flood and landslip warning
Any unforeseeable circumstances and force majeure, including but not limited to unexpected weather or traffic conditions, may affect the arrival time and no cancellation or refund will be arranged.